Saturday, January 07, 2006

No knitting content whatsoever in this post.

Sing it with me, folks: "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." Ok, so the kids may not be jingle-belling right now; I still feel that it's an appropriate song. Just look at what greeted me when I got the mail yesterday:

*Dance of Joy for the approaching 24 season premiere*

A quote from the article: "When the beloved terrorism thriller returns Jan. 15 for its fifth season, legions of diehards will have been waiting a long while (approximately 237 days, but who's counting?) ..."

229 days down, 8 to go. :)

Yes, I'm aware of how much of a dork I am. Have you seen the ads, though? "You're gonna tell me what I need to know; it's just a matter of how much you want it to hurt." Awesome! Plus, guys with guns! Decidedly attractive guys with guns! And the ads are promising at least one big explosion! And Peter Weller will be on--flippin' ROBOCOP, people!

(If, at some point in the future, I ever start to worry about being too girly, please direct me to re-read the above paragraph. I'm excited for explosions and Robocop.)

I will try very hard to have this be my only post about my 24 obsession. I will not allow things like this to take over my blog.

I need to go lie down now. Too much excitement.

No comments: