Saturday, April 08, 2006

100th post!

And in celebration of this, my 100th post, I've revamped my template again. The dark template was fine for winter, but I'm feeling spring-ish now, so I needed something lighter. As always, if anything's out of whack, drop me a comment and let me know.

I think I'm going to cast on this evening for a Tammy Shrug in the Rowan Cotton Tape I picked up at Woolwinders. Looks like it should be a quick project; when's the last time I used size 10.5 needles? I also cast on for a toe-up sock earlier this week. Does everyone have problems with their figure-8 cast-on being very loose or is it just me?

Anyway, I know I need to update my WIP list. I think my So-Called Scarf is headed for the frog pond. It's a great pattern, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the squeaky acrylic yarn for another 5' of scarf. My mitered square bag is stalled, but I WILL finish it. Eventually. Love the yarn, love the colors, and I think it'll look wonderful when it's finished and felted. I'm just having some motivation issues for the time being.

1 comment:

Stitchcounter said...

I like the new template. Can't help with the cast, sorry.