Sunday, June 25, 2006

Yay, Dan and Steve!

Dan and Steve on the Food Network have just won my heart forever. This morning's episode is about warm weather entertaining, and Steve was discussing beverage options. First off, he suggests getting a keg (or a pony keg, depending on the size of your gathering). If you want to class things up a bit, you can use real glasses, and you can put the keg inside a wicker basket lined with a few garbage bags....

Anyway, at this point they show a closeup of the pony keg they have on set.

Yuengling.

I liked them well enough to begin with. And now that I've seen them with a keg of Yuengling, they can do no wrong in my eyes.

*****
So, pictures of Mon Petit Chou may be a while. I've been converted to the "use natural light" school, and we may not be getting natural light around here for a few days... I may just suck it up and go for flash photography. We'll see.

No comments: