Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ariann update

I'm steadily plugging along on Ariann:

Ariann in progress

Ariann in progress detail

I love this pattern. Jody convinced Sarah to cast on for one, so that's a third Ariann that Jody's responsible for (I think she deserves a commission). I don't think I can have it done for MDS&W, although 3 of us in matching sweaters would be too funny.

Speaking of MDS&W, several of my friends (including the aforementioned Jody and Sarah) are running/vendoring at the Cloverhill booth this year, which is just going to be nifty. Go check out what's being planned!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Woohoo! I think we can start an Ariann revolution! Everyone needs one!

I can't wait to see you at Sheep and Woo!

bySarah said...

I love the color of your Ariann...and yeah, thats my excuse too, yeah. We can't all match at sheep and wool, so I wont finish mine...Except for me its probably more like: it takes me an entire year to knit a sweater, so I really won't finish it until at least 2009. Good luck on beating me to the finish!!