Sunday, July 06, 2008

Fireworks!

It rained here on the 4th, but I still got some fireworks:

Lorna's Laces July 2008 - Fireworks

Ha! I kill me. Anyway, say hello to the special July colorway of Lorna's Laces from Jimmy Beans Wool.

Lorna's Laces July 2008 - Fireworks

I love it. It doesn't look much like the picture on the site, but that's fine with me. JBW's picture is washed out; the yarn in person is very bright, very colorful, and very summer-y.

Lorna's Laces July 2008 - Fireworks

I've been staring at black 5x1 ribbing for the last couple of weeks, so I loved opening the package and pulling THIS out.

Lorna's Laces July 2008 - Fireworks

New yarn probably makes me far happier than it should. ;)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Rain sucks - bright sock yarn makes it better!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a totally different colorway - I love it!