Tuesday, May 15, 2007

WIPs

I'm at that point where I'm not finishing any projects, so I don't have a lot of knitting news to report. I did finally cast on for Go With The Flow sock #2, however. I needed a break between socks, because the 4-row lace pattern is incredibly repetitive... very easy to memorize, but I was tired of it by the time I finished the first sock.

Here's everything I'm still knitting, having a lovely vacation outside:
WIPs 5/15/07

I got these all outside next to each other and had to laugh. It's a shame I'm so afraid of color, isn't it? :)

The fifth "in progress" project is one that I'm done knitting, but still have to finish seaming and find a strap for... I'm hoping that the next picture of that will be a "DONE" picture.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

What is that one in the back? I don't think I have seen that one before!
I can't wait to see your pink sweater done. It is really beautiful so far.
Jolene

Jody said...

Jolene took the words right out of my mouth! What is that? You're not sharing!

I am LOVING that pink sweater!