Monday, July 16, 2007

A second stash begins

Obviously what I've needed is another hobby that will involve a stash.

I saw these fat quarters in starlitnest's Etsy shop last week and absolutely loved them:

Valori Wells fat quarters

Valori Wells fat quarters

Sorry, it's my first ever fabric acquisition not from a remnant bin, so I had to share.

I also uploaded a couple of pictures of our HP decorations at work. They added more stuff after I took these pictures, of course, so I may hold off until closer to program day before taking any more.

Harry Potter decorations at work

Harry Potter decorations at work

Harry Potter decorations at work

Harry Potter decorations at work

4 comments:

Stacey said...

yep - it is as bad as yarn - I have a closet full of fabric!

Amie said...

Yay, Fabric! Yay, Refund! Yay, Armholes!

Yay, you!

Lolly said...

FUN decorations! so the library is having a big party? I think the Howard Co. one is too, but it is geared towards kids. I heard Silver Spring is turning a main road into Diagon Alley - I wouldn't mind seeing that!

Jody said...

Glad to know it's not just me!! You saw my fabric stash - it's already outgrown my little tub!!

I'm so excited about Harry Potter - are you going to be open till midnight on Friday?