Friday, August 04, 2006

Finally: A list of links!

All righty, I did a pretty major update over in the sidebar, and have finally posted my entire obnoxious links list. The list was LONG, so it's in a nifty expandable javascript menu (little known fact: I was a compsci minor. Every so often, it comes in handy). It looks like the menu works without incident in both Firefox and IE, but if there are any huge problems, leave a comment here and let me know.

(I do know that the LibraryThing widget looks weird in IE... not much I can do about that, unfortunately, because they generate the widget code.)

2 comments:

sgeddes said...

I like you new links lists! Very cool. they work well for me. I'm using IE. Is there somewhere online to find the script to do that?

turtlegirl76 said...

Wow. Fabulous job!