Friday, May 12, 2006

Lots of knitting news!

It's been a very busy, very productive 48 hours, knitting-wise.

I went to the Annapolis knitting group yesterday. I hadn't even sat down yet when one of the women, Marsha, said, "Oh good, you're here. I have something for you." She then pulled out a bag full of Wool in the Woods single skeins, in mostly blues and purples and greens. We've all decided that she's the yarn fairy. I may have stopped breathing for a few seconds when I saw this stuff.

So... pictures of everything!

Wool in the Woods, new stash additions

Wool in the Woods Sprout

Wool in the Woods Southern Rose

Wool in the Woods Seeds-n-Such
Wool in the Woods Feelin Fuzzy

Wool in the Woods Double Kiss

Wool in the Woods Cottage


But wait, it's not all "me getting gorgeous free yarn". As of yesterday morning, I had finished the back of my Cache Coeur:
Cache Coeur Bergamo, back

As of this morning, I had the back and right front completed:
Cache Coeur Bergamo, right front

That's right, I started and finished the right front yesterday. I started it at Barnes & Noble (around 1:30), and finished it last night around 7:30... If I haven't said it yet, I love this pattern.

I got home last night, and was still in a knitting mood... so I stayed up until I finished the front of the Mon Petit Chou hipsters.

I got a LOT done yesterday. :)

No comments: