Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Happy February!

/me does a dance in honor of her training being done. DONE!! Today was definitely decent. I was at one of the larger branches, and after my supervisor watched me handle a couple of transactions, she told me that it seemed like I had the basics down and she didn't feel like she needed to watch me. So, I got to spend some time without direct supervision, which was nice. I know they need to make sure that things are being processed correctly, but I'm looking forward to being able to work without someone watching over me. Also, there's a possibility that I had my first patron hit on me today, but I'm going to assume that he was just being really, really chatty.

So, my sweater... no, it's not done, even though I had thought it might be done by today. I got a good amount of sleeve work done during 24 on Monday, and then I didn't do anything yesterday... bad, I know. Normally, my knitting time takes place while I'm watching TV, and last night I didn't watch much TV because the State of the Union was on 15 channels and pre-empted all of my Tuesday shows. Yes, I swear, 15 channels. I counted.

No comments: