Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Job training continues

Training today finally involved me being behind the desk dealing with people. It went pretty well, I think. I even had a couple of moments where I was not under direct supervision. In theory, I'm always supposed to having someone with me in case I have questions, but it got really busy today thanks to the schools having early dismissal. So, there were a couple of times when my "training buddy" had to take care of something else and leave me *gasp* unsupervised. I didn't even break anything. Computer system still intact, building untouched by fire or flood...

Knitting: I have two sleevecaps for my green ribbed sweater completed, which is the "hard" part of the sleeve... the remainder of the sleeve knitting should go on autopilot. I think I can quite realistically have a finished sweater by the end of the month.

Valuable lesson learned from last night's episode of 24: I do not want to be killed by someone stabbing a pair of scissors through the side of my neck.

No comments: