Sunday, January 08, 2006

Quick little post

No tremendous progress on any knitting projects, mainly because I've spent a lot of time lately working on my "clean the apartment" resolution. Today, I tackled the "dining room" area of my apartment. That's in quotes because I've never used it for a dining room. It was my computer room back when I still had dial-up, and it's been badly-organized storage since they installed new windows (which required moving everything in the apartment away from the outside walls). It's still storage, but now it's more organized. There's room for a table in there now, if I felt like getting a table. Anyway, I got a lot done in there today, so I'm going to work on some knitting tonight. I think I could have this sweater done before sweater weather is done for the year... that would be fabulous.

Job training starts tomorrow. 4 days (ok, half-days) of classroom training this week, followed by on-job training over the next couple of weeks. :)

No comments: